- Develop business plans and strategy for customer portfolios, and build relationships with C-level stakeholders and their agencies in order to better understand their objectives and challenges.
- Identify and solve customer problems and directly impact budget planning; drive the adoption of digital as a major and growing media channel, and help pioneer digital thought leadership across the industry.
- Work with customers to identify strategic partnership opportunities and promote Google as a business partner; identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment by working with Google’s evolving suite of products and tailoring them to meet customers’ needs.
- Act as an advisor for other team members; coach team members on business planning and development.
- Act as a thought leader at industry sector conferences and seminars; lead individual industry specific projects.
- Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in business development, client servicing and solution-based selling
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience in management consulting, CPG marketing or advertising industry
- Experience in building relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Understanding of digital media, online marketing and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
Apply Via The Following Link