- Support and advise Managers on proper policies and procedures.
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process.
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability.
- Ensure absence monitoring is in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain online personnel system, payroll system, and monthly reporting.
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out.
- Assist in determining departmental training requirements.
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation.
- Assist in the organisation of Team Member social events.
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry.
- Promote and endorse staff benefits.
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Officer or equivalent role.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on their own or in teams.
Apply Via The Following Link