- Understanding the business strategy and talent and organization strategy and align these strategies to the current and future needs of the business.
- Understanding how HR processes work at Didi and what the strategy, approach and philosophy of HR is here. Educating business leads and communicating to employees.
- Collaborating closely with the central function teams to ensure solutions that meet business problem.s
- Crafting and executing the appropriate strategies and ensure execution for key talent processes – talent assessments, organizational planning, leadership development and other key interventions.
- At least 7 years of experience in HR Management.
- Advanced English.
- Experience with local law and requirements of employees, expats, interns, etc.
- Stakeholder management: Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations, Legal, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Learning, etc.
- Be very strategic and operative for the business.
Apply Via The Following Link