- Participate in HR transformation journey in terms of process automation and digitalization.
- Apply lean principles and process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Process re-engineering, Business Analysis, Agility, and Design Thinking) on HR processes to optimize the processes, improve performance, and enhance the employee experience.
- Gather HR business requirements and analyze them to formulate effective action plans and conduct value-added communications.
- Deliver work packages within a related project scope in time and cost effective manner to achieve the intended results.
- Preform data collection, preparation, and analysis to evaluate situations, analyze the gap, and generate solutions following data driven decision making approach.
- Conduct researches and benchmarking to design solution for HR problems and suggest possible improvements.
- Support the managing of change by enabling smooth transformation, promote the use of technology, increase employee adoption and usage.
- Participate in the development, maintaining, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures for AB plc Countries.
- Collect and analyze information/data required for post implementation reviews.
- Perform required testing to deliver validated and verified solutions followed by post implementation support
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Technology.
- certifications in the following topics are plus: Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt), PMP, Business Analysis, Change Management, Processes Re-engineering, Agile or any other related certificate.
- 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent Computer skills .
- Project Management software’s( Ms. Projects, Primavera, Visio, … ).
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- HR Knowledge.
- Business Process Management & Business Analysis.
- Change Management.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills.
- Critical and analytical skills.
Apply Via The Following Link