- Act as a single point of contact with the Social Insurance Service provider.
- Prepare Social Insurance budgets (AOP) and provide periodical reporting and analysys.
- Coordinate the delivery of Social Insurance documents (Forms 1/2/6) to the Social Insurance service provider and track the registration of the forms.
- Ensure the additions and deletions are conducted in a timely manner and in compliance with company policies and Social insurance laws and reulations.
- Prepare Social Insurance monthly socrecard covering the spending VS budget, the SI enrolled employees HC, the progress the discounts and any open SI cases (in/out).
- Simulate the cost implications of new Social Insurance laws and regulations.
- Conduct reqular audits ensuring compliance of the operations of the Social insurance Service provider.
- Process Social Insurance payments as per Social insurance Autority SLAs.
- Prepare the required documents and work with Social Insurance service provider to ensure the renewals of Social Insurance discounts.
- Handle and respond to Emplyees Social insurance complaints, inquiries and escalations.
- Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Social Insurance operations experience and the relevant local laws.
- HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience: 1 year.
- Service management and ticket management system experience.
- Customer orientation.
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity.
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces.
Apply Via The Following Link