- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee databases and sorting emails for the HR department.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
- Follow up on disciplinary and ensure that staff doesn’t violate rules and regulations.
- Assists team leaders in the recruitment plan, and interviewing process.
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Creating employee engagement plans, and initiating staff activities
- Assists in the performance appraisals process.
- Assists in updating HR policies, updating job descriptions and HR manuals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any other management/business degree. A major in HR will be an asset.
- From 2-4 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Teamwork attitude and fast learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable to handle employees’ requirements from different backgrounds.
- Pro-active, Dynamic, & Flexible
- Excellent Fluency in the English Language spoken and written.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-point) in addition to HRIS.
Apply Via The Following Email
Formal applicants for the available position should send a cover letter, including CV, and write in the subject of the email HR Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org