- Manage end to end recruitment operation activities viz. job posting, screening, interview management, case studies, psychometric test etc. for the assigned business line.
- Work closely with the assigned Business HR to understand the assigned role requirements and amend, close & withdraw job postings as required.
- Ensure internal recruitment systems sanity and compliance.
- Perform initial CV screening for all CVs received through passive sourcing channels (Social Media, MAPS, Deloitte.com, Referral, Job Fairs and Campus / Nationals), using the requirements identified on the job posting
- Identify recommended, to-be-considered and not-recommended CVs and shared them with the assigned Business HR team for the second review as required.
- Conduct HR interview for the assigned junior open roles based on the final list of screened CVs. Document the results of the results on the recruitment system and inform the candidates on the interview outcome.
- Coordinate with assigned Business teams and candidates to understand their availability and schedule business interviews
- Share interview templates and content with interviewers. Collect the filled templates and document interviewer notes and the feedback on the internal recruitment system. Inform candidates on the interview outcome
- Coordinate with aptitude or psychometric tests providers and/or use their portals to administer tests for each candidate based on the identified tests for the position. Follow-up with candidates on the test completion, document test outcomes on the internal recruitment system and inform the assigned business teams on the results
- Coordinate with candidates to collect necessary documents for the reference and background checks. Validate references in alignment with the DME policies and inform the assigned business team and business HR in case of any issues
- Prepare periodic reports (e.g. status of each candidate, rejection rates, etc.) for the assigned business line based on the set templates. Respond to assigned business HR teams queries
- Conduct any additional tasks requested by the direct manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience including HR experience, preferably in a multinational firm
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or a related field
- Knowledge of best practices in HR management is essential
- Experience in any of these areas would be an asset: recruitment operations and systems, mobility operations, employment contract development and administration, Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to communicate professionally with team leaders and managers. Strong presentation skills considered as a plus
- Detail oriented and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, communication and time-management skills
- Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management)
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
Apply Via The Following Link