- Preparing the annual business plan and tracking the HR budget on monthly basis with the RH finance team to monitor and control the HR expenses.
- Managing the monthly payroll process by ensuring that the payroll changes are accurate, submitted on time, and supported by the related documents.
- Screening corporate offers; negotiate prices, discounts, terms, and conditions of the deal to constitute an exclusive offer as well as researching and comparing the current benefits schemes with the market practices.
- Supporting the HRIS focal point with the best-fit ideas for the HR processes automation to ensure positive employee experience, minimize manual processes and ensure the data accuracy.
- Leading awareness campaigns to communicate the benefits to employees by defining the campaign plan and contributing in writing and designing the announcement with details of the service.
- Managing all insurance plans (medical, life…etc.) with all related procedures to ensure Raya employees’ coverage at the right time and Raya’s alignment with the market updates
- Handling all corporate benefits-related contract renewals as per their renewal dates and handling all the necessary renewal procedures in partnership with Raya’s Lines of Business HR team members
- Ensuring smooth training implementation by handling confirmation on dates with provider, booking training rooms, and sending participant’s invitations
- Gathering participants’ feedback after the implementation of each training to solve any arising problems or listen to their recommendations for future trainings
- Implementing employee engagement and feedback processes, encouraging managers and staff participation.
- Resourcing and recruiting all Raya holding’s vacancies with the defined job requirements to ensure the right talent is attracted
- Screening and interviewing potential candidates to be shortlisted for hiring managers to fill RH recruitment needs
- 0-2 years of experience. Experience on HR is a plus
- Advanced data analysis capability
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office products (excel, visio, word and projects)
- Advanced data reporting skills
- Knowledge about Labor and social insurance laws
- Being up to date with HR trends in the market
- Excellent knowledge in HR practices
- Understanding of Raya policies and procedures in corporate benefits
- Understand Raya Culture and business code of conduct
- Understand Raya corporate strategy and direction
Apply Via The Following Link