- HR Head Deputization
- Compensation/Salary Review Management and Implementation
- Benefits Portfolio Management
- MPC Operational Budgeting
- HR Digitalization & Systems Management
- HR Master Data & Critical Dates Management
- HR Policies & Procedures Alignment/Implementation
- HR Internal Audit Steering
- HR Payroll & Reporting
- Governmental & Personnel Activities Functional Supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Preferably concentrated on Human Resources
- Minimum 6–8 year in Human resources and especially in Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent leadership skills & Communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- SAP user is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Internal/external customer service skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Consistently visible and demonstrates leadership competencies.
- Managing Upward.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to define problems and propose solutions.
Apply Via The Following Link