- Facilitate smooth employees activities, explain policies, procedures, laws, standards, regulations, responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and working conditions
- Maintain up-to-date, accessible, and accurate HR records using SAP
- Administer staff welfare and employment benefits (leaves, insurance, etc.)
- Work with our vendors in the agreed SLA to provide the needed data for Geidea’s employees.
- Provide a dedicated advisory service to employees in relation to compliance issues, grievance matters, organizational change and, other employee-relations matters.
- Operate as a point of contact for employees, HR centre of excellence and vendors and build influential employee relationships
- Comply with labour legislation and agreed SLAs in Geidea
- Provide best-in-class analytical and well-documented HR reports
- May perform other duties as assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- 0 to 2 years’ of experience in similar role
- Proven experience using HRIS and labour law is a plus
- Excellent English level is a must
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Apply Via The Following Link