- Running monthly payroll activities including the detailed review and processing of various inputs and variables such as incentives, overtime, allowances…etc.
- Managing staff loan requests and preparing associated studies and analysis to be presented to the loans committee for decision making.
- Managing the off-boarding cycle for resigning/retiring employees which includes the clearance from all relevant stakeholders and the calculation/settlement of all employee dues.
- Updating and feeding all staff data and information on the HRIS to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Preparing HR letters and experience letters and various employee transactions upon request for employees while ensuring accuracy of data in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field
- HR Diploma or certification is preferable
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Payroll and HR Operations
- Experience in working in Financial Institutions and/or multinational organizations is preferable
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience with HRIS (e.g. Oracle, SAP…etc.)
Apply Via The Following Link