- Driving all aspects of the HR agenda for North Africa district; Liaising with CoE’s (Rewards, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services) to ensure that all HR activities function in the most optimal way; Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
- Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
- Oversee and approve the local (Egyptian) payroll.
- Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and support local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions.
- Participate in HR-projects on market level.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field (Preferably HR, Psychology) etc.,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a multinational (with matrix reporting structures and global and local policies) at a local MT level.
- A proven track record in decision making skills (in a complex environment), fair and consistent implementation of the local law and company policies.
- A deep understanding of the legal environment in Egypt and how this is applied in the workplace.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Apply Via The Following Link