- You will learn about WFP and its culture through real-life work experience, a field visit to one of the WFP sites in Egypt and exposure to various job roles. We will provide you relevant soft skills and on-the-job training and feedback to kick-start your professional career. Through this experience, you will develop new skills and make new connections that very well might provide professional references for you someday.
- You will have clear job responsibilities and live the experience of being a WFP employee.
- You will work with professional teams and receive formal training and ongoing coaching.
- You will get the chance to enrich your skills and work with people from 30+ nationalities.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months’ preferably in Human Resources Management or/and with a great interest for Human Resources practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English and, ideally, in an additional UN language
- Desire to learn about and develop key skills in the field of HR, and more specifically, in HR projects and HR processes.
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with people from different backgrounds
- Team player and problem solver.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; high attention to details.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized way.
- Technology savvy; ability to think out-of-the box and to come up with innovative ideas.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, particularly of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in oral and written English and, ideally, in an additional UN language.
Apply Via The Following Link