- Act as HR Single point of contact in all HR related payroll (Fixed/ Variable) inputs ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of HR input into the HR system and to the payroll unit enabling the timely interface of payroll data into the payroll system.
- Develop and maintain Payroll input consolidation and validation tools and processes.
- Work with HROPs team, Payroll unit and relevant stakeholders in streamlining and/or automating HR fixed and variable payroll inputs consolidation, validation & submission processes .
- Act as the key contact regarding all payroll audits, provide relevant information and support documents to internal and external auditors.
- Continuesly working on improving the controls for this area.
- Consolidate and validate changes report received from HRA and relevant HR departments and submit to the payroll team as per the agreed reports and SLAs.
- Consolidate and validate 100 % of fixed monthly payroll inputs and submit to the Payroll unit as per the agreed SLAs.
- Ensure all Termination cases are captured and submitted timely and accurately to the payroll unit ensuring no wrong payments are conducted.
- Maintain a log of all HR Payroll inputs offline supporting documents (LOUs/Emails/System Screenshots Etc.).
- Ensure that cash payment requests are in line with cash payments SOP and that the required approvals are obtained and submit to the Payroll team as per the agreed SLAs.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations with the payroll team to ensure all payroll inputs are captured and processed accurately.
- Act as the SPOC for the TEQ and EEs on international assginments to facilitate their exit, provide information to GTMS and coordinate any actions with the payroll team. This inclues their SI status and transactions and coordinating the x-charing with the TR team for this population if needed.
- Good numerical skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fair understaning of process improvement techqnieus
- HR or Finance background
- Fiar understanding of HR (EC, myPay & myAttendance)
- Good English langaue skills
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces
- 1-3 years of experience
Apply Via The Following Link