- Collaborate and help HR team with most Human Resources functions including, but not limited to, performance reviews activities, trainings, employees’ events, general HR communications and other HR related matters
- Actively supports HRBP on any implementation on organizational changes
- Executes learning and development plans specialized for the project and teams
- Updating workforce planning to assure planning of recruitment activities and ease the execution
- Assist in job posting, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screens
- Coordinate and manage the logistic for new hires orientations and onboarding
- Assist in off-boarding efforts through exit interviews and record updates.
- Manage Records and ensuring all records are up to date, properly filed and easily accessible.
- Analyze and collect data for various types of HR reports
- Assist in Creating required HR reports
- Executes local HR projects from beginning to end. Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Support in initiatives that will allow the HR department to streamline processes and procedures, or any special HR projects as needed
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of HR events, staff meetings, finalizing agenda and minutes taking when required
- Collaborate in developing communication pieces, power point presentation, reports, and other necessary tasks as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Organization skills, Communication skills, Multicultural sensitivity
- Ability to coordinate and follow-up multiple tasks from start to end
- Reactivity to manage unexpected / short notice requirements
- At ease with IT tools: Excel, Word, LMS
- Networking – excellent interpersonal skills: foster open dialogue and listen,
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Fluent in the English language, written and spoken, French is a plus
Apply Via The Following Link