- Manage & Oversee all enterprise risk and control assessment activities with business lines in accordance with the set plans and strategic objectives.
- Review of behavioral assumptions: Analyze historical internal and external data as appropriate to validate / revise assumptions used for behaviorism.
- Monitor Funding Concentration Risk.
- Monitor all risk exposures, limits, EWI and KRIs.
- Leading the team for monitor and implement Basel requirements, related CBE regulations.
- Responsible for managing and reporting all Risk data related to the banking Group and CBE Regulatory reports.
- Leading team to building statistical models for credit risk, reviewing and managing them, and ensuring the soundness of their governance aspects.
- Leading team to building to develop credit risk IRB, IFRS 9, Pillar 2 and Stress Testing models for the effective measurement of PD, EAD and LGD for the none retail banking exposures.
- Continuously improve the models’ performance and ongoing research on the best-in-practice modelling implementations and industry practices.
- Understanding the regulatory requirements that affect the bank models and adapting them meticulously.
- Maintain and continue to upgrade the models based on regulatory feedback and on-going model performance monitoring.
- Develop a profound relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external) across the bank as needed to secure the transparency in the credit risk modelling process.
- Responsible for managing IFRS (9) process. monitoring, updating and Expected credit loss (ECL) framework for internal and external Branches.
- Ensure that the models comprehensively meet the Model Risk Policies and approved procedures
- Relevant Bachelor degree preferable advanced studies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of banking risk management Basel/CRR and IFRS 9 regulations.
- Full knowledge of the bank’s credit products and services
- Advanced skills in in SQL/SAS/R/Python.
- Strong PD/LGD/EAD and ECL modeling experience, together with the knowledge of implementation and challenges management.
- Additional experience in developing and maintaining macro-economic stress testing models and frameworks; are desired.
- 10 -15 years on banking Relevant experience.
- Fluent in English & French.
- Advanced level of MS OFFICEE special EXCEL/ Access applications
Apply Via The Following Link