- Business partnering with the CD Director, Sudan Country heads and CCD Director for North Africa Business Unit in driving the business performance and playing a key role in North Africa FLT.
- Key contributors to the CDLT in sharing insights, setting, and tracking sprint achievements, evaluating growth driving proposals and initiatives and track risks and opportunities
- Engrain the mindset of country performance ownership beyond GSV to include Turnover
- Lead pricing controls and execution as well as grey analysis modeling across countries and channels
- Play an integral role in the S&OP & Financial Forecast cycle in alignment with CCD and country heads including TTS forecasting and reporting
- Periodic TTS reviews and controls to ensure timely claims raising and effective budget management
- Customer contract review and approval and evaluation of TTS/promotional effectiveness and dynamic budget deployment while minimizing drift
- Lead the NRM Agenda.
- Lead the finance in relation to the distributor management including cost efficiencies & controls along with their ROI as well.
- Review & track the MT contracts to ensure maximum ROI and maximum efficiencies are on place to invest behind our brands.
- Robust reporting system to track our KPI’s and our performance.
- TTS Compliance
- Drive automation and process standardization initiatives across North Africa
- Work on interim simplification projects in reporting and in Unify
- Lead, motivate and constantly upskill a diverse and talented multi-cultural CD Finance team
- Managing business performance
- Strong accounting background
- Information Management
- Decision support & influencing
- Strong Business acumen
Apply Via The Following Link