- Manage the documentation provided by the Immigration team members and represent EY with submissions to all government authorities relating primarily to visa / work permit applications, visa stamping, attestation of birth / marriage / education certificates etc.
- Manage all requirements / company representations and submissions at notary public for POA registrations including providing support to the Legal team to attest documents as and when required.
- Handle all issue cases and provide status updates on a regular basis in addition to providing a sensible alternative approach to resolve such cases.
- Update the team on a regular basis with any changes that take place with the government authorities.
- Manage and support any queries received for outbound visas relating to business travel as well as submit applications on their behalf to the consulate / embassy as and when needed.
- Support with the renewal of Auditors Registration & Partners Auditors Certificate Renewals and Trade Licenses as and when needed.
- Ensure the Immigration team are kept aware of any Immigration & Labour challenges and changes to processes and procedures
- Escalate any high-risk situations and ensure that the Office Immigration Lead has adequate information to make the right decisions.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant government authorities to ensure providing consistently high levels of client service.
- Confidentiality and Integrity, as this role requires dealing with employees’ personal documentation
- Upholding EY’s values, brand and reputation as well as understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Should be a Team player with an ability to build strong client relationships
- Good networking and sound relationships built with the immigration and ministry of labour
- Able to provide comprehensive and practical solutions to complicated cases
- Ability to work under pressure
- Handling all documents and transaction for immigration and Ministry of Labour
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or law or business administration or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a government relation representative working closely with the government offices
- Excellent knowledge of all immigration and labour processes to provide effective and alternate solutions to issues faced.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic as well as excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with strong attention to detail
- Nationals of the respective countries with government mandated documents
Apply Via The Following Link