- Maintain and improve the delivery of “superior” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all work is processed within PLA.
- To ensure that all work is processed with guidelines and appropriate timescales in order to minimize operational risk and/or customer complaint.
- To be aware of the nature of our customer’s business and alert any unusual transactions, to Line Management.
- Proactively participating and leading change / transformation initiatives across the site and the bank.
- Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by ensuring work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy in order to minimize operational risk.
- Work productively and professionally. Demonstrate ways to improve customer service and increase productivity.
- To operate Operational and FCC Controls
- Letter of Gurnatees experience required.
- Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles.
- Awareness applicable to the role, of the content and application of ICC rules as related to Documentary Credits and Collections and of internal control procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Medium-high MS office knowledge/skills (especially Excel).
- Previous experience in large scale centralized operations is desirable.
- Flexibility to work in time zones as required by business.
Apply Via The Following Link