- Marketing Global Markets products, FX, and Fixed Income flow products for clients of the bank within Corporate Banking, Wealth Management and Retail.
- Working with Relationship Managers for cross selling Global Markets products to bank’s clients.
- Sell Global Markets products profitably to each of the allocated groups of the bank’s customers.
- Increase segment profitability by effectively cross-selling various products.
- Implementing sales strategy by client segment that align with the overall Bank’s goals.
- Generating Global Markets opportunities to generate revenue.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of economic conditions and market trends, on which to base informed dialogue with customers concerning the market risks in their business.
- Managing relationships with key customers to increase sales opportunities.
- Exploring market views to customers which could generate business opportunity.
- Provide accurate and timely product service to Client Relationship relevant desks to meet customer needs at competitive price.
- Work closely with the Coverage team Transaction Banking and other stakeholders to drive strategic client agenda Active dialogue with key clients – know their needs / get involved to address key issues.
- Provide FX, Derivatives, and Structured deposit solutions to the corporate clients.
- Adhere to all internal procedures and guidelines and external regulations.
- Following up on new on boarded accounts and getting more share of wallet Global Markets business covering all of their related FX, Fixed income, and Hedging product needs.
- Have an autonomous nature and be a good team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years Global Markets sales experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- A solid understanding of Global Financial Markets.
- In-depth knowledge of Global Financial Markets.
- Good Knowledge & background of UAE corporates.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong capability of building relationships.
- Excellent Arabic and English.
Apply Via The Following Link