- Responsible for ensuring the proper posting of all transactions to the appropriate accounts (incl. accruals and prepayments).
- Responsible for the Audited Financial Statements (Quarters and Year-End) and handling all the external auditor requirements and inquiries.
- Maintain and balance intercompany accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Periodic review of the applied internal control system and the accounting system, highlighting all areas of risk and recommending reasonable controls to mitigate these risks.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and the accumulated depreciation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum two years of experience in the accounting field
- Prior experience in general ledger/financial analysis
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SAP user experience
Apply Via The Following Link