- Ensure all relevant Thales Group Services Agreements (TGS fees) are in place for the financial year.
- Ensure all intragroup billing is in line with agreed terms and highlight allocation key to be reconsidered for billing and budgets.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of all Thales Group fees, including quarterly DGDI and Regional support fees, DIS shared costs, Corporate cost sharing and THINT fees, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timely recording / reporting of inter-company PPV management.
- Perform first review of intercompany balance reconciliations performed by Infosys before submission to the on-shore Financial Controller.
- Ensure off-shore payments are supported by required documentation for timely payment
- Create and reverse SIP, GIP and commission provisions supported by Provision Schedules.
- Ensure proper accounting of prepayments supported by Prepayment Schedules.
- Ensure intercompany and other sundry invoice accruals, and timely reversal thereof from timely follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Ad-hoc cost recoveries.
- Provide cash out inputs of intercompany and payables for budgets and rolling forecasts and reporting for on-shore cash out consolidation.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting Science (BCompt)
- Strong commercial and technical accounting experience, preferably with exposure to managing of a full General Ledger accounts.
- South Africa Value Added Tax
- MS Office (Work and Excel)
- Supplier Accounts Management
- Understanding of ERP Systems
- Insurance Law and Principles
- Foreign currency
- Tax Law and Principles
- Foreign Exchange Law and Principles
Apply Via The Following Link