- Receives, reviews and prepares all cash and non-cash transactions for the customer.
- works to enhance the flow of cash and non-cash transactions in a tight and flawless manner while feeding the branch’s ATM machines.
- Ensures that cash custody and cash deposits are dealt with efficiently and accurately throughout the day.
- Monitor the differences in records / cash / reports / different categories of cash and other securities in an appropriate and correct manner to achieve balance in daily financial transactions and eliminate monetary risks.
- Review the day-to-day operations, alternately between shippers, to reduce errors and risks and to create team spirit.
- Carries out all customer requests within the time allowed and efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Stick to the bank’s policies, procedures, and work guide to implement risk-free operations, obtain a satisfactory evaluation from the inspection and internal control departments, and adhere to banking policies, operational controls and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of the assets of customers and the bank, in accordance with the attached detailed annex.
- Adhere to the standards of service quality of Banque du Caire, provide our customers with the highest level of service, and ensure compliance with service standards and full awareness of all banking products and procedures to meet and exceed customer expectations at all times.
- Works to increase the customer base by identifying sales opportunities, attracting potential customers, and exerting vigorous efforts in the field of casual selling and marketing of banking products to achieve acceptable contributions to the financial goals of the branch and to promote our alternative channels and inform customers about them to reduce the waiting list in the treasury area and improve the use of electronic bank channels.
- Abide by the business charter, abide by all regulations, policies and procedures of Banque du Caire and the Central Bank of Egypt and the relevant laws, protect all tangible and intangible assets of the bank and maintain the confidentiality of clients’ accounts.
- Executing all attached tasks in addition to the additional work assigned to him.
- University graduated from a field related to economics, commerce, business administration/development, finance or other related fields
- Minimum University Degree – Good
- From 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Apply Via The Following Link