- Manage the taxation process by extracting and analyzing, coordinating with different sections, updating, reporting and submitting the tax forms (whether Manual or Electronic) within deadlines stated by the tax law in order to minimize tax liabilities and secure Jotun’s financial and tax position on the short and long terms.
- Administer the assets of Jotun Egypt by recording the cost, tracking, depreciating, reporting and accounting for the disposal of our assets (both tangible and intangible) in order to maintain accurate records for our balance sheet.
- Maintain good and transparent communication with the tax authority, auditors, suppliers and customers by providing timely feedback upon their inquiries and submitting the required documents on time to sustain long term relations reflect a positive image of Jotun Egypt.
- Support the Company Tax Consultant in the Tax Inspection process related to all applicable taxes in-order to achieve cost saving and be aligned with tax laws and regulations.
- Education:Bachelor: Accounting (Required)
- Language: Arabic, English
- Work Experience: PF Finance
- Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.): Calculating Tax, Corporation Tax Returns, Tax Audits, Tax Law, Tax Reconciliation, Tax Valuations
Apply Via The Following Link