- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects customers
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Bachelor degree of any relevant discipline.
- Maximum age 30.
- 0-3 years of experience preferably in Sales.
- Good command of English.
- Very good Communication skills.
- Males & Females.
- Net salary+ Commission + KPIs.
- 8 Working Hours, Rotational shifts.
Apply Via The Following Link