- Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
- Follow up with others (Credit/ Operations) Departments, pipeline or tools available (Jupiter) on pending cases
- Achieving target sales activities of (outbound sales, sales visits, cross sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
- Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
- Prepares and executes a sales plan for the assigned account relationships; high knowledge of competition products.
- Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
- Proactive in assessing financial needs of customers.
- University/College Degree
- 0-2 years in the financial services industry,
- Fresh graduates will also be considered at lower entry level grades
Apply Via The Following Link