- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate channels
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Preparing or updating employment records and documents related to hiring and terminating
- Responsible for the social insurance process.
- Responsible for the contracts’ renewal of the non-sales employees
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employees’ termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Create payroll Work Sheets Templates on monthly bases
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Max Age: 26.
- Gender : female
- Fresh graduates are welcomed, but HR personnel background is preferred.
- Good English and Microsoft office skills.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Hard worker, passionate, and an excellent team player.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with excellent results.
- Able to deal with different cultures and personalities.
Apply Via The Following Link