- Act as a first line support between employees & the HR staff.
- Log received queries on ticketing system.
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently or direct the employee to the right channel.
- Identify recurring problems, report trends to management, and recommend possible solutions or correction procedures.
- Resolve as many requests as possible on first call resolution, thereby reducing the number of inquiries redirected to next level of support.
- Prepare weekly & monthly analysis report about Call center activities.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their entitlements.
- Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- 0-1 HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience.
- Service management and ticket management system experience.
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity.
- Very good English language skills.
Apply Via The Following Link