- Participate in setting the measurements of the internal and external environment; follow up the implementation of the internal measurements in the work site to ensure that the work is completed in the required manner.
- Participate in accident and injury investigation activities to find out the causes and prevent them.
- Participate in defining and following up the implementation of the objectives of occupational safety and health and securing the work environment to ensure that the work is completed in the required manner.
- Participate in the assessment of environmental risks and manifestations in order to controls them.
- Attend the meeting of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee, the Administration Follow-up Committee, and the external and internal committees and environmental affairs in order to make a report on these meetings; follow up on the implementation of the meeting’s items.
- Participate in determining expected emergencies and develop methods for readiness and response when they occur; execute maneuvers and define and place guide signs in order to be fully prepared to confront emergencies.
- Follow up the signing of the regular medical examination on the workers to ensure the safety and health of the workers.
- Participate in defining the appropriate prevention tasks for each process in order to protect workers.
- Check the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions that may affect the safety and health of employees in order to ensure that they are implemented according to the plan.
- Prepare the regular visit plan to the work site for early detection of any problems regarding occupational safety and health.
- Bachelor’s degree in [Mechanical- Electrical – Mechatronics Engineering], or Science, or Agriculture.
- 0-2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Bani Sweif residents are preferred to apply.
- Develop, implement and train stakeholders on environmental, health, and occupational safety protection programs.
- Preparing and maintaining records and electronic files.
- Ability to prepare and analyze complex reports and information.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
Apply Via The Following Link