- Competent in handling a range of banking enquiries to successfully support a customer in their banking needs.
- Handling inbound and outbound (where appropriate) customer interactions
- Delivering a strong customer experience through each interaction, demonstrating ownership to drive first call resolution.
- Adheres and drives The values and behaviors in every customer interaction, always doing what is right.
- Focusing on our customer’s current requirements, while anticipating their changing future needs and priorities. Working hard to meet these needs, which could include supporting them with access to online facilities and services to helping them manage their accounts.
- Always delivering open and honest communication through the conveying of information in a simple and understandable ways to build customer relations.
- Taking personal responsibility for driving the right customer outcomes in a fast paced and changing environment.
- A genuine interest in customers and a passion for the service you provide.Jo
- Bachelor degree of Commerce , Economic, accounting , business administration , statistics , banking , foreign trade , international relations , international trade , marketing , investment & finance , insurance , Actuarial science , Logistics , Political science , HR, Markets and financial Facilities,Management.
- Excellent command of PC skills
- Good Soft Skills (Communication and Presentation)
Apply Via The Following Link