Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, official checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balance and verify cash totals, and maintain high quality service to Suez Canal Bank customers.
- Customer Service Representative
The Personal Banker is to be considered as the branch banking subject matter expert, & therefore will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of all product & service propositions across all the Bank’s lines of business. As well as effectively servicing all customer requests, making relevant referrals and actively migrating customers to remote/electronic banking
- Microfinance Specialist
Microfinance officers are expected to be both advocates for people with low incomes and facilitators of the Microfinance Loan Program in their community
- Sales Specialist Tasks
Sales Specialist Attract new customers to achieve sales targets and carry out any plans or activities that support the implementation of selling bank’s products.
- University Degree , Sadat Academy, Canadian International College, and Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT)
- Bachelor degree of Commerce , Economic, accounting , business administration , statistics , banking , foreign trade , international relations , international trade , marketing , investment & finance , insurance , Actuarial science , Logistics , Political science , HR, Markets and financial Facilities, Management.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 30 years.
- Graduation year from 2018 to 2022
- Excellent command of PC skills
- Good Soft Skills (Communication and Presentation)
Apply Via The Following Link