- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- 0 – 2 experience as an external auditor
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Professional and trustworthy.
Apply Via The Following Link