- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Working under close supervision, is responsible for expediting actions and procedures relating to the processing of visas, work permits, licenses, security passes, and other government established formalities in country.
- Requires knowledge of government procedures,
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Administrative skills
- 0-4 years experience.
Apply Via The Following Link