- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the supplier’s down payments, petty cash notes payable, and prepaid expenses.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Experience: 0:2 years of general Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Professional Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications -Excel, Word, and Outlook are required.
- ERP Excellent background.
- Work location 6 October.
Apply Via The Following Link