- Manage effectively the serve time spend with the customer to reach an acceptable service delivery within the turnaround time.
- Abiding to BDC Service standards at all times.
- Consistently deliver unbiased, competent and problem free services to meet and exceed customer expectations & achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality proposals to retail credit department to minimize number of declined cases.
- Complete ownership of customer complaints and ensure that they are addressed as per laid down quality/service standards.
- Be fully aware of bank products and services to increase business volume and identify cross-selling opportunities during customer interaction to achieve cross selling targets.
- Adhere to branch process and report deviations to reach acceptable audit rating for the branch.
- Awareness of credit policies/operation manual, so as to contain risk & rejection cases to the minimum.
- Organizing his/her work layout and appearance to keep up bank image.
- Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of products, services, processes to reduce cycle time of costs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and provide appropriate solution and attention
- Handle customers with different demographics.
- Efficiently liaise/interact with internal stakeholder’s bank wide (call center, operations, etc.) to provide superior service to the customer.
- Deal with unstructured and complex customer problems related to the bank (not restricted to his branch).
- Taking ownership of customer problems and handling it till final resolution through coordinating with other partners.
- To interact with other operational and functional departments to resolve customer problems.
- Assess the credit worthiness of the customer and process the request based on the eligibility for onward submission to the repetitive decision authority.
- Maximize Cross selling Ratio.
- Achieve assigned financial and non-financial targets in line with the bank policy.
- Bachelor degree from accredited university in (Commerce, Business Administration, Economics & Finance) graduation year 2019,2020,2021 and 2022.
- Presentable with good communication &negotiation skills.
- Strong command of English language.
Apply Via The Following Link