- Handle all GCS cases, follow up and close all requests.
- Attending customer’s inquiries by fulfilling their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases, and update them.
- Respond to all requests that are under IRT “Immediate Respond Team” as per the standard (respond within 24/7 and by 10 seconds to 10 minutes”.
- Manage and meet customer expectations
- Respond to all customer’s inquiries to improve their customer service experience.
- Provide excellent customer service for customers as per Aramex CS standards
- Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
- Collaborate with the team to achieve the team objectives
- Serve all customer’s inquiries and provide full information and advice.
- Close pending cases in a timely manner.
- Achieve Aramex customer service KPIs Pass the customer service audits.
- Support to solve the bad address shipments if needed
- Implement Customer Service KPIs
- Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
- Follow up on domestic and express outstanding shipments for cash if needed
- Ensure customer satisfaction to retain customer
- Customer Service Experience (0-2) years
- Bachelor degree Holder (Logistics/ Supply chain Major Preferably)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- English Language Fluency
- Available Vacancy in Giza
Apply Via The Following Link