- The country finance support forms a key team within the One Finance community for PwC ME.
- The team is responsible for all day to day finance operations in country and for the smooth running of finance requirements for countries.
- The Job Holder is a key member of the team, responsible for the day to day support and administration required. Responsible for performing accounting work according to PwC Approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.Responsible for daily finance tasks arising locally in country including country finance processing requirements
- Ensure all communication are responded and address any inquiries in time
- Upload the invoices on the Tax authority portal
- Coordinate with the Line of Service Finance to complete any missing data and promptly informing them with any issues
- Work on monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts and reports
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Apply Via The Following Link