- Assist supervising officer in the daily management of corporate accounts
- Prepare all regular reports needed by the Corporate Banking Group, such as but not limited to: Documentation, Portfolio Pricing, Pipeline report, Expected Bookings & Pay-offs, Cross Border Report, Share Coverage Report, CBE related reports, as well as other required reports.
- Prepare replies to any reports required from other departments
- Respond to customer calls and enquiries about balances,
- Assist the customers in accomplishing and fulfilling their instructions to the different departments within the bank (i.e. filling applications – requests – transaction documents…etc.)
- Assist the Credit Analyst / RM / Senior RM in completing certain sections of the Credit Approval memorandum
- Establish a pleasant relationship with all the clients to reflect a good service for the bank.
Apply Via The Following Link