- Daily Manage Cash In and Out needed
- Daily record all transactions on Oracle system.
- Monthly prepare analysis for petty cash expenses.
- Closing month with ensuring from all cash balances are matching with our system and excel
- Prepare all suppliers checks upon request regarding it’s due date.
- Responsible for all governmental receipts (Insurance, Payroll tax)
- Responsible for the safe refinancing.(Forecast cash needed )
- Ensure from the right filling and keep all documents appropriately saved.
- Manage all travel advance or general advances and settlement by follow up with employees .
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitoring cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasting, monitoring and tracking cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Preparing cash flow reports by using SAP system.
- Under the supervision of Senior Finance Officer the Cashier Accountant is responsible for the collection, payment and deposit of cash and checks, handling of day to day cash related transactions and correspondences including petty cash, checks and other impressed funds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 0-2 years experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Business fluency in English language.
Apply Via The Following Link