- Support in all the benefits operations for all the company employees
- Handle monthly medical insurance operations (Additions, Cancellations & Refunds)
- Support in handling all medical insurance issues (monthly chronic cases, approvals, complaints, refunds, Emergency Funds, side pool, etc.)
- Resolve employee issues with medical insurance providers and other benefit administrators.
- Provide the business partners with an explanation of benefits and instruct them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures.
- Handle all the monthly issues related to premium card (additions, cancellation, monthly installment deductions)
- Handle all domestic business trip reservations (hotels, plane ticket, etc.).
- Approaching different vendors to provide the best deals/offers for edita employees.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree Business Administration
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years of experience.
- Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Computer Skills:
- MS Word Skills Advanced
- MS Excel Skills Advanced
- MS PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Apply Via The Following Link