- Book entries to proper accounts entries (Fixed assets, investment, receivables, general accounting, current accounts, banks, loans, payables, stores, land accounts, collections, and accrual accounts) and any other sector related to business.
- Prepares any needed internal reports.
- Data Verification.
- Preparation of invoices batches ready to be paid.
- Handle Collections for real estate.
- Handle client’s statements.
- Retrieve financial reports if needed.
- Prepare the reimbursement of petty cash fund on a timely basis
- Endures cut off for proper accounting records maintained at both month ends and year-end.
- Prepare reconciliation’s.
- Carry out analysis of accounts as requested.
- Undertakes other tasks and duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum 0-2 years of Experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PPT).
- Languages: Arabic & English fluently spoken and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Real Estate Background is a plus.
Apply Via The Following Link