- Reviews the collection of debit accounts and the payment of credit accounts in order to preserve the rights of the company and its relationship with external parties
- Reviews the balances of the letters of guarantee, as well as their cash insurances, in the companies’ books with the bank in order to match the balances with the bank in order to preserve the company’s money.
- Reviews the balances of the existing credits, as well as the cash security related to them, in the books of companies with the bank, in order to match the balances with the bank and not to exceed the limit of the facility.
- Follows up on the collection of checks received at the bank and the issuance and payment of checks issued in order to preserve the rights of the company and pay the dues of suppliers
- Prepares an analytical report with the balances of credits and transfers in order to match it with the trial balance
- Receives, reviews and records notices from banks in order to ensure their accuracy and matching balances with the bank
- Records the credits insurance documents and transfers in order to charge the credits at their cost.
- Follows up on customs duties and sales tax deposits with the aim of refunding them to the company or settling them in favor of the customs authority, according to their situation.
- Receives and reviews exchange vouchers and import vouchers for the treasury to ensure accounting guidance.
- Reviews letters received from the customs clearance department, extract fees, make entitlements to letters, and pay the extractors’ dues
- Ensures that the organization’s accounting information and practices are accurately reflected. Verifies journal entries, and reconciles accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, English Section.
- 0-2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Analytical thinking
- Focus on the customer
- Communication skills
- English language skills
- Computer skills
Apply Via The Following Link