- Prepare the accounting breakdown for the tax inspection based on both the financial statement and the Annual tax return.
- Supervise the picking up procedures of the documents needed for the tax inspection.
- Organize and file the inspection documents.
- Prepare official correspondences to the Tax Authority.
- Assist in writing the company’s defence report to the Tax Authority.
- Assist in preparing the annual tax return.
- Supervise applying the taxes policies such as the tax archive policy.
- Collect the certificates of the credit balance at the tax authority, in case of the company is subject to the withholding tax system.
- Prepare the sheet of down payment policy at the tax authority in Oct., in case of the company prefers to participate in that system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 0-1 Year of experience in a similar field
- Fair command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing)
- MS Word Skills Basic
- MS Excel Skills Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Apply Via The Following Link