- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- 0-1 year of experience.
- From 22 to 24 years old.
- Commerce graduate Accounting department
- Very good English language.
- Excellent computer Skills (Excel, Word,….)
Apply Via The Following Link