- Local regulatory reporting: Provide the necessary support and oversight in the preparation of the bank’s quarterly and yearly financial statements, related controls and reporting requirements, in coordination with our two external auditors
- Controls process: Contribute to ensuring that the independent controls and the control environment over reporting is robust and aligned to the Regional guidelines and Global policies. This includes Tracking of corrective actions for MCA process and external audits.
- Balance Sheet Control: supporting the country team and Egypt franchise in general in managing the balance sheet substantiation and proofing processes.
- Control File Preparation: Support the collation of the LEM/LRR control file inputs. Loading of the inputs into the E-control portal. And ensuring the e-control results are reflected in the MCA and escalating any arising issues.
- Tax Compliance – supports with various tax reporting/payment requirements
- Audits: Provides support on internal, external and statutory audit processes
- Other Country processes – Involvement and support to Country team on any other processes as required from time to time
- Assist in the development of process efficiencies and improvement efforts as well as data quality improvement projects
- Corporate reporting: Understand the basic financial systems and platforms of the bank, data analysis, to enable proper data quality for financial reporting.
- Bachelor or Masters degree preferably in a finance, accounting, audit – related field
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant roles,
- Fluent English and Arabic language knowledge
- Chartered Accountant qualification is an asset
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
Apply Via The Following Link