- Responsible for P&L/GL Download for the business unit from financial reporting system and checking data integrity.
- Analyze Actual results variances to Forecast and plan and identify required adjusting entries and work with controllership for booking.
- Weekly pulse, Forecast, and other associated data management activities.
- Attend Weekly cadence calls for Revenue Tracking, contracts renewals and receivables.
- Consolidate and analyze revenue and cost forecast from business owners and apply judgement to the correctness of the submitted numbers.
- Through proactive data analysis provide trending information, observations and analysis of the data and recommendations to enable business decisions.
- Position must be (internal and external) customer focused, with the ability to determine and address customer expectations, needs and problems; Position must interface with Manager/Team Leader to escalate issues, provide updates and effect improvements.
- Work with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria, with execution tightly adherent to pre-defined calendar of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or accounting field
- 3+ year’s relevant business analytics experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite with advanced excel skills
- Experience in information management – Tableau, Atlas
- Strong professional work ethic, with a focus on ownership and execution
- English language skills is required with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fast paced and able to adapt to changing requirements
- Attention to detail; Analytical skills; Be able to identify any outliers
- Preferable Tableau user/publisher
Apply Via The Following Link