- You will support accountable BA management with overseeing the monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting activities, ensuring accurate cost controlling and timely completion of reports, providing advice and proposing measures.
- consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet.
- financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- performance controlling such as deviation analysis, potential risks and opportunities, KPI bridging, project controlling and accounting, FX impact and comparability reporting, cash flow, treasury, financing, tax compliance, etc. to create meaningful insights for country management, regional and global headquarters.
- implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
- financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow and routine deviation analysis using SAP.
- You will manage the daily accounting and finance operations.
- Continuously enhance and improve reporting process and standard reports to achieve the highest data quality and meet any given targets.
- You will support the Accounting, Tax and other departments for audits and reviews by driving the timeliness and correctness completion of requirements.
- Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
- You will complete ad-hoc reports, projects and initiatives as assigned.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years as a Financial Controller;
- Fluent in English
- You have a strong technical SAP knowledge and experience in FI-CO and CO-PA modules
- You convince us with your applied knowledge and experience in accounting (IFRS)
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fluid environment with a strong detail orientation
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and proven experience in identifying and leading improvement in execution across virtual teams.
- Must take ownership and responsibilities of assigned task
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Very good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory
Apply Via The Following Link