- Assess current finance processes and controls and manage transition to new end state finance processes and controls.
- Working closely with internal and external finance and technical teams and evaluate how system changes will affect processes, controls, master data, and reporting from RTR and Treasury perspective to build the manual workaround solutions.
- Ensure that manual workarounds are in line with the global end state design for the country.
- Co-ordinate training requirements for ERP users ensuring delivery in line with Blossom team plans.
- Working with the Country Finance and Blossom Project Teams on the cutover process ensuring all manual workaround solutions are addressed and rehearsed properly.
- Track project requirements and delivery against milestones with the implementation teams identifying and co-ordinating resolution of any constraints or issues.
- Communicate with the all the stakeholders to ensure effective use of the manual workarounds/ de-risk delivery
- Perform all required testing for system and manual interfaces that supports the Go live
- Helps coordination of validation exercise by facilitating/coordinating business teams during a design, testing as well as cut-over activities for RTR and treasury and ensure the manual workarounds flow smoothly across the functions
- Demonstrated experience in finance ERP applications
- Relevant Finance IT project experiences with involvement in SAP implementation
- Project Management experience with SAP implementation knowledge preferred
- 3-5 years in RTR and Treasury experience
- Worked in FMCG and/or Multi-national companies, having exposed to multi stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of financial landscape and processes especially treasury and RTR
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office package
- Good supervisory skills and communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
- Fluency in English and effective communication skills are required
Apply Via The Following Link