- Aftersales business annual budget, strategic plan, and monthly forecast
- Manage Costing and dealers’ discounts for better margin growth
- Monitor service workshops’ KPI (Efficiency, productivity, and utilization)
- Ensure costing and pricing efficiency for parts and oil stock calculation for better margin maximization
- Ensure business division profit delivery
- AFEs for new projects and post-completion reviews to monitor their performance
- Monitoring transformation initiatives to ensure it’s on track
- Promotion and Campaign decision analysis
- Analyzing business performance and operational KPIs
- Preparation of BOD (Board of Director presentation) every quarter
- Review and provide variance explanation on actual vs. budget analysis, in various formats and reports to different
- Any Adhoc reports and presentations to management internally or externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (English-Finance Dpt).
- CMA Course
- Presentation and communication skills
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 7 years.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication and English Skills.
- Ease with Technology and different Reporting Tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Research Skills.
- Looking forward to Future Events.
- Mathematical and decision-making skills.
- Accounting and Control skills.
Apply Via The Following Link