- Support in preparing complex budgeting, conducts financial, statistical, analytical studies.
- Assists in the preparation of financial reports, statements.
- Monitors and analyzes Raya Trade LOB business units’ results (Key Performance Indicators, Sales Targets, Working Capital, Gross Profits and expenses) and assist in reporting them to the Top management team on a weekly basis.
- Collects, consolidates and submits actual and budget data in various formats and reports, variance analysis and variance reports (actual vs. budget) and reports them to the Manager who reports to Finance Director.
- Monitors all actual operational results and ensures adherence to the business plan per business unit and upon top management’s request.
- Responsible for gathering information from the Finance Managers to prepare the monthly financial statements for each subsidiary for the business review meetings.
- Supports the Finance Managers in various aspects of data management, data analysis and data quality management of Financial reports and management information.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Director in preparing the annual business and financial operating and strategic plans.
- Prepare the quarterly forecast/ outlook and variance analysis reports (ongoing rolling forward forecasts).
- Responsible for preparing certain financial and operational reports upon Raya Holding’s request (Finance department).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of accounting.
- Very good knowledge of financial data presentation.
- Very good understanding and ability to translate financial figures into business facts and measures.
- Awareness of Trade LOB business cycles.
Apply Via The Following Link